Fees and scholarships
This training is made for researchers, doctoral students and professionals from Universities, Research Institutes, Government agencies, NGO's and companies from all over the world.
The training is non-profit but not free. It is priced at € 1.125, including taxes (or 9.000 SEK plus tax). The invoice has to be paid by your employer or another organization.
We offer two scholarships for participants from lower and middle income countries.
You will receive a certificate of your training and 4 credits (equivalent to ECTS).
CRB training scholarship
We realize that not everyone who needs this training works in organizations that can afford it. We have have decided to offer a limited number of scholarships for participants from lower and middle income countries (two per training opportunity).
Please note that if you apply for our training scholarship, you apply for one of two places in the course.
Application deadline: February 15 (to start April 4)
Questions? Contact Stefan Eriksson
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include the following
- Your name, address and institutional affiliation
- Degrees and other academic merits
Why we should consider you
- How would your organization benefit from your research ethics training?
- Why do you need a scholarship?
- Enclose a recommendation letter form your employer/supervisor at your instituion (mandatory) and (not mandatory) a second recommendation letter from someone outside your organization.