CRB: A multi-disciplinary centre
CRB is a multi-disiciplinary group. We have our backgrounds in ethics, philosophy, law, economy, medicine, nursing, physiotherapy, genetics and other fields.
Researchers & Teaching staff
- Stefan Eriksson, Associate Professor of Research Ethics
Senior Lecturer in research ethics
- Kathinka Evers, Professor of Philosophy
- Elisabeth Furberg, PhD Philosophy
Deputy Senior Lecturer in Medical Ethics
- Manuel Guerrero Antequera, PhD Sociology, Guest Researcher
- Sara Holm, PhD Physiotherapy, Researcher
- Heidi C. Howard, PhD Neuro Genetics, Senior Researcher
- Anna T. Höglund, Associate Professor of Ethics
Senior Lecturer in Nursing Ethics and Gender Studies
- Ulrik Kihlbom, Associate Professor of Medical Ethics, Senior Lecturer in Medical Ethics
- Anna-Sara Lind, Associate professor of Public Law
- Deborah Mascalzoni, PhD Bioethics, Senior Researcher
- Jessica Nihlén Fahlquist, PhD Philosophy, Deputy Senior Lecturer in Medical Ethics
- Jane Reichel, Professor of Administrative Law
- Arleen Salles, PhD Philosophy, Senior Researcher
- Pär Segerdahl, Associate Professor of Theoretical Philosophy
- Santa Slokenberga, LLD, Researcher
- Jorien Veldwijk, PhD Risk Economics, Researcher
- Mirko Ancillotti, MA
- Michele Farisco, Associate Professor of Moral Philosophy
- Åsa Grauman, MSc
- Sofia Lavén, MD
- Amal Matar, MD
- Mona Pettersson, RN
- Karl Sallin, MD
- Karin Schölin Bywall, MSc
- Jennifer Viberg Johansson, BsC, MA
- Roberg Spörndly, Medical Student
- Tove Godskesen, RN, PhD Medical Science
- Karl Persson de Fine Licht, PhD Philosophy
- Joanna Stjernschantz Forsberg, PhD Medical Science
- Carl Steinbeisser, Project co-ordinator
Meet a postdoc
>> Jorien Veldwijk
Find out what Jorien Veldwijk has to say about people's willingness, perceptions and public health.
Meet a PhD Student
>> Mirko Ancillotti
Find out what Mirko Ancillotti has to say about synthetic biology, ethics and antibiotics.
Meet a lecturer
>> Stefan Eriksson
Find out what Stefan Eriksson has to say about publication, regulation and consent.
Meet a Researcher
>> Heidi C. Howard
Find out what Heidi C. Howard has to say about the ethics of genetic risk information.
Meet a PhD Student
>> Jennifer Viberg
Find out what Jennifer Viberg has to say about multidisciplinarity, genetic risk information and ethics.
Meet an editor
>> Pär Segerdahl
Find out what Pär Segerdahl has to say about philosophy, talking apes and social media.